Forum

No study group for Server 2016?

• I just decided to get my MCSA and then MSCE in Server 2016 but when I go to "Study Groups" i only found Server 2012, do im looking wrong or there's no group yet?

Im new in all of this (Microsoft certifications, study groups, etc)

Thanks in advance

|
  • Hi Angel.

No, you are not looking wrong. For some unknown reason the forums are not updated yet with 2016. No idea why

|
  • I'm also taking the MCSA Server 2016 pathway and havent found the study group...if anyone finds useful study material let me know. Something I can share:

I've found out udemy.com does online videos and training which my friend is studying from.

Anyone know when the training guide for 2016 is being released ? (not the exam ref)

|
  • @Joshua - this exam prep session that was presented at Ignite last year should get you started. there are other exam prep sessions that cover the other exams in the MCSA as well.  Its totally free BTW. channel9.msdn.com/.../BRK3269

|
  • @David Thanks a lot man! I just need some guidance about materials and planning and you came through for me. Thanks once again.

|
  • If this can help anyone I'm starting my MCSA in Server 2016 in 3 weeks and have been looking everywhere for study material. The Windows server 2016 inside out will be coming out 19th of April

www.microsoftpressstore.com/.../windows-server-2016-inside-out-includes-current-book-9781509302482

It has gotten really good recommendations for its previous revisions so it might be really good to have as a supplement besides the moc and exams ref books.

|
  • So far I've been working on trough the revision guide coupled with a practice exam. That, combined with Virtual Labs, Virtual Academy and previous experience is what I'm trying to go off. That being said, would love to discuss with someone also doing the MCSA!

|
  • Dear,

Please find the following to start with.It will be helpful if somebody having more than this to share,I am also trying to get the same.

|
  • I'm currently studying the MCSA Server 2016, preparation for my forthcoming Training and Certification Exam, I used Pluralsight.com, Lynda.com, Linkeind.com/learning, and a lot IT Training materials related to MCSA Server 2016.

|