Post written by Matthew Minton, Senior Content Publishing Manager at Microsoft Learning
In Brad Anderson’s day two MMS (Microsoft Management Summit) keynote, he discussed the world of connected devices and how Microsoft’s latest enterprise client management offerings help customers address the consumerization of IT. If you missed the day two keynote, it’s available on-demand from the Microsoft Private Cloud “What’s New” page.
Here’s a rundown of the announcements Brad made today at MMS:
• Brad and team shared an early look at some of the updates and new features Microsoft is currently working on for the next release of Windows Intune.
• Brad discussed new capabilities in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, which offers a single management infrastructure that supports physical, virtual, and mobile devices.
• He also encouraged IT Professionals to broaden their impact, enable their users to work how, when, and where they want, and lead the way in differentiating their organizations from their competitors. In fact, he challenged them to be “more than just a desktop administrator”.
The Microsoft Learning content portfolio is at the front of the skills message for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager at MMS!
• The new System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Certification is live and available today.
• The System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Exam is live and available on-site at MMS at a 30% discount.
o Exam 70-243: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
• System Center 2012 Configuration Manager MOC courseware has been available to Learning Partners since January!
o Course 10747AB: Beta: Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
o Course 10748AB: Beta: Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager