· Exam 71-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
· Exam 71-462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
· Exam 71-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
· Exam 71-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
· Exam 71-465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
· Exam 71-466: Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
· Exam 71-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
It still has SQL Server Denali listed for SQL 2012 in the list of products on the SME Profile. Will this be changed?
where can I reach the SME-Team for helping any issue with my SME-Profile?
There is no way to update your current SQL Server 2008 certification?!
There where also thoughts on Upgrade: SQL MCTS Credentials, Upgrade: Transition your MCITP Server 2008 BI, and Upgrade: Transition you MCITP Database administrator exam, are those also planned for?
I just checked my SME Profile and they changed SQL Server Denali to 2012 and it was unchecked.
Waiting for the tests...
I just received the invitation for the exams - but I still dont know which ones are required as a upgrade path from 2008. Someone from MSL please?
The upgrade exams are developed after we have the beta stats on these exams. If you plan to upgrade, you should wait until those exams are available. Or, you can take the exams that match your skill set to earn the certification the old fashioned way. Upgrade exams do not have betas.
Jan, if you're still having problems with your SME profile, contact firstname.lastname@example.org