Study groups for Office 365 exams

Study groups for Office 365 exams

• would you please create study groups for the Office 365 certifications. Thanks
  • study group, suggestion

• +1 please!

• I agree: it could be a useful group.

Good suggestion.

• ditto

• hello again!

what is the difference betwenn exam nos 74-324 and 74-325?

thank you.

@ your DNA...

• 74-324 is no longer being offered.  74-325 covers the most recent versions of Exchange,Lync and SharePoint.

• +1 on the study groups. This is why i joined

P.S. @dheerajj

Yea, you need to be looking at 70-346 & 70-347 , those are the new ones

• Wow, i see this original post was 5 months ago,,and there is still NO office 365 Study Group....hmmm...guess its back to my other sites to study

• Hi,

I saw an office 365 ebook free from microsoft press via blogs.msdn.com/.../free-ebook-microsoft-office-365-connect-and-collaborate-virtually-anywhere-anytime.aspx This might help. It's take long time to download via a mobile broadband here in Sri Lanka.

• Hi, i've already teached the 50557, i'm Certified as MCITP Office 365, (70-321+70-323) i was teaching the new materials 40441 and 10968 MOC, but this courses are very basic comparing against the old one. the new exams became harder and i haven't see a good course yet.

Fabián Alberto Campo H.

MCT, MCSA, MCTS, MCP

Bogotá, Colombia.

• also if anyone wanna have this course online, we can handle a Lync sessions to ship it.

Fabián Alberto Campo H.

MCT, MCSA, MCTS, MCP

Bogotá, Colombia.

• Where can I get exhaustive Office 365 study material to be shared with end users?