Can somebody help me.......
Do anyone recall that on the NNTP formus there was Spam like the one we are having here?
New feature request: That I can select several posts and mark them as read in one operation.
Welcome to the new Born to Learn forums! We created these forums to allow better discussions to occur and last a bit longer than blog comments. To ensure we have productive conversations, we ask that you follow some rules of conduct when using these forums.
Rules of Conduct
· Relevance to Topics: We encourage you to keep your postings as close to the subject as possible.
· Respect: Please be respectful of other participants, and their contributions; avoiding insults, demeaning remarks and slurs.
· Tolerance: Please don’t assume someone’s curtness was meant to insult, slur, or demean you.
· Confidentiality: Confidential information should not be posted. This is a publicly available forum.
· Appropriate Language: Please keep the conversation on a professional level, avoiding any hint of profanity in your interactions.
· Advertising/Solicitation: Advertisements should not be posted, and will be removed.
Moderators reserve the right to delete or remove any member not following the rules of conduct. However, we also promise you that as long as you're following these rules of conduct, we will not delete any post that is critical of Microsoft or Microsoft Learning.
Mr.Erwin Chan , You osted very useful matter in this forum, this is really nice quote,,
Thanx and regard
Is there a method of reporting spam posts? I have noticed an increase in advertising which even bare no resemblance to the initial topic, and think a method of highlighting them would make the administration much easier.
can something be done about all the Form Posts advertising pharmacy drugs and prescriptions?
If i continue to receive them i will have no choice but to unsubscribe and then there is the danger i'll be missing out on important information.
If I have developed a CWLIB course about Windows Server 8 .. I want to inform
people and ask them about their opinion about that course. Is this ok?
I would follow rule...I wanna be Developer.....Hope i will get information as much as possible.